Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting Ready to Go

9/19/2011

On Tuesday September, 27th 2011 I will load up my 100lbs of stuff hop on a plane to Miami FL and begin the process of starting my service as an Environmental Education and Conservation Volunteer in Paraguay for the next 27 months. Currently, I am running a full spectrum of emotions ranging from nervousness to excitement. A lot of people have asked me what exactly I am going to be doing and where I will be doing it, and while I have a pretty good idea of what my goals and objectives are the details about how one accomplishes said goals varies from person to person. So, I guess my answers to those questions will have to wait until I get there.

I am not sure what stylistic form this blog will take, but I plan to write about what I feel, what I see, and what I am doing to start. For anyone who wants to contact me please send me an email or facebook me. My cell phone plans stops on September 28th so for anyone who wants to give me a call before I go please do so.

Peace until next time,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment